Thursday, January 31, 2013

FOTD: Au Naturale

So because I'm still busy getting settled back into university life after a long break, I figured I'd put a pretty simple post up showing a "natural" look I sported to a Saturday family lunch. I used quite a few of the new products I mentioned in the previous post, so hopefully putting them to use in this one seems relevant to you all! I promise I have some very interesting blog posts once I've got my schedule figured out again x

In the meantime...




Products Used:
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in 'Alaska'
Bronze Booster in 'Light to Medium'
Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 'Buff Beige'
MAC Blush in 'Gleeful'
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Mascara
Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Matte Brown 10'
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in 'Fanfare'


6 comments:

  1. Hey girl, love the look!
    I'm still new to blogspot...so I hope I subscribed successfully to your blog!

    Check mine out at totallytamryn.blogspot.com when you have a chance , and if the mood strikes you, give it a cheeky subscribe as well :)

    xxTam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks flawless here, I really need to try that tinted moisturiser out x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks lovely x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful:)
    Your blog is really cool:)Also you can check out my new makeup looks-they are really wild and creative:)
    mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com
    We can follow each other if you want?
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete